Information message about the Contest includes the following information:
- Full name, legal form, location, mailing address, TIN, phone numbers of the organizer of the Competition Company ECO Standard-GE;
-List and description of the office, industrial and laboratory premises of Technopark, in respect of which the Competition is held;
- Place and deadline for submission of applications for participation in the Competition (dates and time of the beginning and expiration of this period);
- Place, date and time of consideration of applications for participation in the Competition;
- Place, date and time of the Contest;
- Applications, Contracts and Agreements and other documents necessary for consideration at the Competition agreed upon in advance between the participants and the MC of Technopark;
- Confirmation of the requirements for the participants of the Competition;
- Confirmation of the procedure for determining the participants by the Residents of Technopark;
- Essential terms of the agreement concluded by the Residents.
The applicants receive the decisions on the date of the Contest and its results from the Single Window Center in the Personal Account.
Information about the applicants and their projects are a trade secret and are not subject to disclosure, which is signed online by the Confidentiality Agreement with an electronic signature and a bar code.
If necessary, when submitting an online application, when drawing up documents or on other issues, the applicant is provided with free or paid consulting assistance on drawing up the necessary documents for participation in the competition by calling the “One Window” toll-free line in the Personal Account.
The submitted Application (STEP 1) for participation in the competition is subject to registration in the electronic Application Journal under the sequence number with the date and exact time of its submission. The application number is sent to the applicant in the Personal Account.
An applicant has the right to change or withdraw his Application for participation in the Competition at any time before the deadline for submitting applications for participation in the Competition to the Commission through a personal account. Changes to the Application for participation in the Competition or notification of its withdrawal shall be considered valid if such a change or such notification has been received by the Commission before the deadline for submission of Applications for participation in the Competition.
Evaluation of applications for participation in the Competition is carried out by the method of expert evaluation and issued a project evaluation bulletin.
The main criterion of the Competition among business entities to obtain the right of the Park Resident, to conclude contracts of economic and business activity is the quality of the submitted Application, including:
- Compliance of the submitted Application (project) with priority areas of development of science, technology and technology;
-Competitiveness of the product being produced (developed), the benefits of a product or service in comparison with existing analogues;
-The content of a certain degree of novelty or innovation component;
- Long-term financial attractiveness of the project;
- The number of implemented scientific and (or) scientific and technical results;
-Social effect of the project implementation (the quantity and quality of jobs created, the factor of environmental safety, potential tax revenues, etc.).
The decision to recognize the participants as winners of the Competition is made within 30 calendar days from the date of sending to the “One Window” CSC through the Personal Account of the online package of documents STEP 1-STEP 2 - STEP 3, is documented by the Protocol. The decision is made by simple open voting members of the commission.
The decision to refuse the applicant's admission to participate in the Competition is made at any stage. Refusal to admit the applicant to participate in the Contest is accepted in cases where:
-The applicant does not meet the requirements for the participants of the Competition;
- The application for participation in the Competition does not meet the requirements for applications for participation in the competition and established documentation;
- Documents and materials submitted by the applicant are incomplete and (or) unreliable;
- Lack of free land plots or areas on the territory of Technopark “ECO Standard-GE” that meets the conditions specified in the Application.
The minutes of the Commission meeting shall indicate:
-List of commission members who took part in the meeting;
- Information on applicants who submitted applications for participation in the Competition, as well as the Commission’s decision on admission to participation in the Competition or on refusal to allow applicants to participate in the Competition, indicating points of the Provision with which the applicant does not correspond, or paragraphs of the Provision with which the submitted Request;
-Information about the sites, office, industrial, laboratory premises of Technopark, transferred for further lease to the Residents, including their area and their purpose (use);
- Links to the Agreement required for the conclusion;
- The term for which such Contracts will be concluded, taking into account their agreement;
-Other circumstances (decisions) in the course of the meeting of the commission, requiring reflection in the Protocol.
The protocol is signed by all members of the Commission.